The DISTED School of Psychology offers the Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) in collaboration with HELP University, a pioneer in psychology studies among private institutions in Malaysia
The DISTED School of Psychology offers the Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) in collaboration with HELP University, a pioneer in psychology studies among private institutions in Malaysia. Its psychology programme is one of the largest and most established undergraduate psychology education programmes in Asia. Students can be assured of the teaching quality and assessment as the programme syllabus and structure are the same as that conducted at HELP University.
The University sets the coursework components, examinations as well as marking and approval of examination results. Students have opportunities for practical training through working internships and research assistantships organised by DISTED and HELP University.
Experienced HELP University faculty staff supervise, monitor and evaluate the programme to ensure parity of academic standards with the University. The programme is fully accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
School of Psychology
- STPM: 2 Cs
- A-Level: 1C, 1D
- SACE International: ATAR 65
- UEC: 5 Bs
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Science: Pass all subjects (Minimum of 4 Credits)
- CPU: Average 65 (6 subjects)
- Foundation Programmes: Pass all subjects (50% of which must be Credits and above)
- Diploma Programmes: Pass all subjects (30% of which must be Credits and above with minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00)
- The standard entry requirements of 3 SPM/O-Level Credits Mathematics and Science and Passes in SPM Bahasa Melayu and English (for Malaysians) still apply.
English Language Proficiency Requirement (to fulfil one):
- IELTS: 5.5
- TOEFL: 550 paper based (213 computer-based; 80 internet-based)
- MUET: Band 5
- IGCSE O-Level: C for English or English Literature
- SPM: A for English (A1/A2 or A+/A/A-)
- UEC: B for English
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Science: Credit for either Intermediate English or Advanced English
- HELP English Immersion Programme: Minimum of B- in Level 6
- SACE International: 14/20 for English as Second Language
- Canadian Pre-U: 65 for ENG4U
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Only full-fledged Psychology program in the Northern Region
- A partnership that spans more than 10 years
- Cost savings
- Articulate to HELP University anytime
- 27th May 2019
- 26th Aug 2019