The Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) programme is an internationally recognised pre-university programme.
Centre for Foundation Studies
- Shorter and smarter route to a degree programme
- Successful placement in reputable universities such as the University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, Australian National University
- Flexible combination of subjects
- SPM / GCE O Level (Science): Minimum 5 credits (inclusive of English, Mathematics and 1 Science subject)
- SPM / GCE O Level (Arts): Minimum 5 credits (inclusive of English and Mathematics)
- UEC (Science): 5 Bs (inclusive of English, Mathematics and 1 Science subject
- UEC (Arts): 5 Bs (inclusive of English and Mathematics)
Note: For SPM students, a pass in Malay Language and History is required.
March (4 weeks), June (3rd week), December (first 3 weeks)
The Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) programme is an internationally recognised pre-university programme which comprises 50% coursework and 50% external examination. To successfully complete the programme, the students are required to meet the minimum standard of literacy and numeracy by passing the Online Literacy and Numeracy Assessment (OLNA). The School Curriculum and Standards Authority of Western Australia which comes under the Government of Western Australia oversees the quality implementation of the AUSMAT programme.