Students will gain the vital knowledge that forms the basis of all business functions, involving Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Law and Statistics.
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Provides students with a broad knowledge of business corporate management, marketing, as well as in accounting and finance. The curriculum delivers an understanding of contemporary issues such as globalisation and sustainability.
- STPM: Minimum 2 Cs and 5 credits in SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History.
- UEC: Minimum 5 Bs (inclusive of English)
- GCE A Levels: Minimum 2 Es and 5 credits in GCE O Levels /SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History
- Diploma in Business Administration: CGPA of 2.0
- AUSMAT: Minimum ATAR score of 65%
February & September
March (4 weeks), June (3rd week), December (first 3 weeks)
Initially, students will gain the vital knowledge that forms the basis of all business functions, involving Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Law and Statistics. This will progressively lead to studies in other areas such as Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, Social Media Marketing and Business Research Methods. In the final stages of the programme, there will be further development of knowledge in business management areas such as Strategy, the Supply Chain, Risk, Human Resource, Marketing, including Ethics and Global Cross-Cultural concerns.