This homegrown degree is specially designed to equip students with the relevant skills and in-depth knowledge.
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Mass communication is critical in todays world where all forms of media communications and technology impact our lives so powerfully. Our graduates will be well prepared to take their learning experience and skills in mass communication and media to meet this exciting challenge of communications in a highly networked and interconnected world.
- STPM: Minimum 2 Cs and 5 credits in SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History
- UEC: Minimum 5 Bs (inclusive of English)
- GCE A Levels: Minimum 2 Es and 5 credits in GCE O Levels /SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History
- Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma in Mass Communication and other related programmes: Minimum CGPA of 2.0
- AUSMAT: Minimum ATAR score of 65%
January, May & September
March (4 weeks), June (3rd week), December (first 3 weeks)
This homegrown degree is specially designed to equip students with the relevant skills and in-depth knowledge required to keep up with the ever-changing demands of the media and communications industry. The programme covers a wide scope of media fundamentals, including public relations and communication, media planning and management as well as the practical skills necessary to become an effective communicator. This will ensure our graduates are well-prepared to be a valuable part of the workforce as soon as they complete the programme.