Students will gain the vital knowledge that forms the basis of all business functions, involving Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Law and Statistics.
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Provides students with technical abilities and knowledge specific to finance and accounting. Students will be able to demonstrate skills in preparing financial statements, performing financial analysis and delivering financial projections.
- STPM: Minimum 2 Cs and 5 credits in SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History
- UEC: Minimum 5 Bs (inclusive of English)
- GCE A Levels: Minimum 2 Es and 5 credits in GCE O Levels /SPM (inclusive of English) and at least a pass in Malay Language and History
- Diploma in Business Administration: CGPA of 2.0
- AUSMAT: Minimum ATAR score of 65%
February & September
March (4 weeks), June (3rd week), December (first 3 weeks)
Initially, students will gain the vital knowledge that forms the basis of all business functions, involving Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Law and Statistics. This will progressively lead to studies in other areas such as Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, Financial Management, Investments, Management Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting, Company Law and Taxation. In the final stages of the programme, there will be further development of knowledge in management and accounting areas such as Strategic Management, Auditing, Capital Markets and Securities Law, Advanced Financial Reporting, including Ethics and Global Cross-Cultural concerns.