This degree delivers a good balance between academic and vocational content that provides a good grounding in marketing and management theory.
Centre for ARU Business Programmes
• IELTS: 6.0
• TOEFL: 81
• SPM: Grade B+
• 1119 (GCE O-Levels): Grade C
• UEC: Grade B3
Into Year 1
• A-Levels: 2 minimum passes, credit in Mathematics in
• STPM: 2 Principal passes (min Grade C+, CGPA 2.33), credit in Mathematics in SPM/O-Levels and passed English in SPM
• SAM: minimum ATAR 65
• Foundation in Arts or Business: CGPA 2.5 and credit in
Mathematics in SPM/O-Levels and passed English in SPM
• Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): B in 5 subjects
• Level 4 of MQF: CGPA 2.5
Into Year 2
• Diploma in related field or equivalent CGPA 2.5
• Credit in Maths in SPM and passed English in SPM
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
This degree delivers a good balance between academic and vocational content that provides a good grounding in marketing and management theory, whilst also preparing students for a successful career. Students will be prepared for a variety of roles within marketing such as product manager, brand manager, advertising executive and many other exciting roles.
The programme will also cultivate the intellectual capacity of students to help them continue to develop and keep pace with a changing business environment. Students will gain an excellent grounding for those who want to develop a career in Marketing. They will also gain exemptions from some modules on The Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Certificate and Professional Diploma in Marketing awards.