This programme is designed to provide skills in organizational and systems management reinforced with insights from the discipline of psychology as a social and behavioural science.
Faculty of Behavioural Sciences/ Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts/ Foundation in Science with minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0**
• HELP Diploma in Business with minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0**
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with at least credits in Mathematics and Science, and a pass in English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
This programme is designed to provide skills in organizational and systems management reinforced with insights from the discipline of psychology as a social and behavioural science. By integrating management studies with the critical and analytical methods of psychology, it meets the needs of students intending to pursue careers in personal management, training and development, human resource management and employee & customer relations.
Upon completion of the programme, students will have:
• Developed an understanding of human behaviour and
organisational dynamics that reflect business success
• Gained the skills to function effectively in group and