This programme incorporates aspects on understanding consumers and how their perceptions are formed surrounding the product’s attributes.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (Department of Communication)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts/ Foundation in Science; or
• 2 STPM Grade C/2 A-Level passes; or
• 5 Bs (including English) in Senior Middle 3 (UEC); or
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%; or
• 5 SAM/TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%; or
• Minimum 24 points in International Baccalaureate; or
• Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• A Diploma or its equivalent with minimum CPA 2.00; or
• Equivalent qualification
• 3 SPM/O-Level credits (including credit in English) and a pass in SPM Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Marketing communication specialists today are highly needed in any marketing team. This programme incorporates aspects on understanding consumers and how their perceptions are formed surrounding the product’s attributes. Utilising that knowledge, the programme also further introduces you to the various strategies of promotions, brand management, product launches and merchandising, among others. These combined elements enable students to effectively communicate information to current and prospective customers about products or services in the market, as well as execute launching of new brands or rebranding.