This programme provides students with professional skills and knowledge, including in professional writing techniques, crisis and issues management, media and stakeholder relations and many more...
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (Department of Communication)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts/ Foundation in Science; or
• 2 STPM Grade C/2 A-Level passes; or
• 5 Bs (including English) in Senior Middle 3 (UEC); or
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%; or
• 5 SAM/TEE examination passes with a university aggregate of 50%; or
• Minimum 24 points in International Baccalaureate; or
• Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• A Diploma or its equivalent with minimum CPA 2.00; or
• Equivalent qualification
• 3 SPM/O-Level credits (including credit in English) and a pass in SPM Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (for Malaysians only)
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Public relations practitioners work on developing beneficial relationships with clients, media, government, consumers and other stakeholders. This programme provides students with professional skills and knowledge, including in professional writing techniques, crisis and issues management, media and stakeholder relations, campaign planning, strategy and research, with an emphasis on problem solving, creativity, and project and relationship management.