The Bachelor of Economics (Hons) is an excellent starting point for a career in the accounting, finance and banking professions.
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Business Studies)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
The Bachelor of Economics (Hons) is an excellent starting point for a career in the accounting, finance and banking professions. Organised in terms of modules that emphasise both theory and relevant applications, the Programme offers a systematic exposure to tools with which to analyse financial markets, banking operations, corporate financial decision making and accounting reports. On completion of the programme, graduates will have an understanding of fundamental issues, debates and problems related to the operations of financial systems at both the micro and macro levels, in the context of national and global economies. They will be ready for a career in various accounting, finance and banking professions.