The degree aims to cover the analysis of a specific set of topics but also to teach an approach to logical analysis of social and individual decision making.
Faculty of Business, Economics and Accounting (Department of Business Studies)
Any one of the following:
• HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
• 2 Cs in STPM**
• 2 A-Level passes
• 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
• 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
• University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programmes
• Equivalent qualification
**The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
This programme will appeal to students wishing to obtain a general education in the disciplines which underlie the theory and practice of management. The degree aims to cover the analysis of a specific set of topics but also to teach an approach to logical analysis of social and individual decision making.
On completion of the programme, graduates will be able to look analytically and critically at management issues, develop critical skills for a wide range of real world business and professional situations and be prepared for a career in business administration and management.