The Foundation Programme is designed to provide good quality Pre-University education that prepares the students to meet the demands of undergraduate study.
HELP Matriculation Centre
• 5 SPM/ SPMV Credits including a pass in Bahasa Melayu and History
• 5 O-Level credits
• 3 Bs in UEC
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
• A credit in English from SPM/SPMV/O-Level/UEC
• TOEFL – 550
• IELTS – band 5.5
• Other English qualifications will also be considered on a case-by-case basis
Note: Forecast results are accepted. A conditional offer will be given to those who meet the entry requirements.
January, March 17 & 18, 24 & 25, August, December
For more information on our Open Days, please contact us at 03-2716 2000 or visit us at www.help.edu.my
Choosing the right career at a tender age of 16 or 17 can be a daunting task. Many students are left with the difficult task of making that choice without being sufficiently equipped with the necessary details to make an informed choice.
Bearing that in mind, the Foundation Programme is designed to cater to the needs of the students taking into account the following considerations:
• To provide good quality Pre-University education that prepares the students to meet the demands of undergraduate study
• To incorporate a certain degree of flexibility where students can make their choice of selecting a discipline at a later stage rather than at the beginning of the course
• Subjects such as Study Skills and Critical Thinking Skills are added to give the students an edge over others
• Extracurricular activities, as well as good pastoral care, are emphasized to ensure that students obtain a holistic education
• To provide a conducive environment for study as well as to equip them with excellent facilities