About KDU University College
As a pioneer in private, tertiary education in the region, KDU University College sets itself apart by providing superior learning experiences in the best environment possible and producing career-ready graduates. With more than 48,000 alumni, KDU has built a strong presence in the region and continues to inspire its students to greater heights.
KDU is a bustling hub with students from over 45 countries throughout the world and its corridors are teemed with thousands of spirited and hopeful youths from many cultures, all here to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to help them face the robust challenges of a fast-changing world.
Over the years, KDU may have grown in size and strength but its commitment remains the same: to provide quality education. Regardless of academia or life in general, KDU believes that people should learn more from people and not just from books.
"People Inspire People"
This is not just KDU's tagline but it embodies its mission to provide superior learning experiences in a caring and conducive environment for its students to realize their full potential. Here at KDU, the lessons are learnt but the people are celebrated for the inspiration they bring to each other.
Vision and Mission
- To be the premier learning organization that sparks curiosity, inspires success and promotes responsibility.
- We inspire students and staff to lead, share and serve.
- We create a community in which learning, teaching, research and publication are encouraged, enabled and enjoyed.
- We encourage critical thinking, independent learning and creative problem-solving.
- We nurture individuals to be ethical and responsible citizens.
- We share our success with stakeholders and the community we serve.
- KDU is growing in stature and is now moving ahead into very exciting times with its 'University College' status. A new campus is being developed for another 10,000 students at Glenmarie by 2014.
- Taking on a 'green' concept, the new Glenmarie Campus will incorporate water features, efficient air-conditioning, rooftop gardens and such, to efficiently utilize energy, water and other resources. The 21.7-acre campus also includes accommodation, retail centres as well as a clubhouse. There will also be a Learning Street to cater to exhibitions, student forums as well as student activities.
- As for the academic schools, KDU will be adding more facilities to offer students a complete and wholesome learning experience. Besides the auditorium and lecture theatres, there will also be a dedicated screening room specially for movie screenings and film appreciation.
KDU Education Division
The KDU Education Division is made up of the two KDU University College campuses (Damansara Jaya and Section 13, Petaling Jaya), KDU College Penang, KDU Management Development Centre (KMDC), Sekolah Sri KDU and Sri KDU International School.
Areas of Study
Pre-University (A-levels, SAM, CPU), Engineering, Language Studies, Hospitality, Business, Journalism/Communications, IT, Design & Multimedia, Medicine, Law, Accounting
Kolej Damansara Utama
Jalan SS 22/41
47400 Petaling Jaya