The programme prepares graduates to take their place in any organisations finance department.
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Accounting / Chartered Accounting / Forensic Accounting Strategic Planning / Stockbroker Investment Products / Banking / Auditing Human Resources / Finance / Purchasing Management Information Systems / Consulting
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) in any 2 subjects including Mathematics and pass in English; OR
- STAM: Pass with a minimum Jayyid Grade and credit in Mathematics and pass in the English Language in SPM; OR
- Diploma in Accounting, or equivalent: Minimum CGPA 2.50 and credit in Mathematics and pass in the English Language in SPM; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualifications or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.50 and credit in Mathematics and pass in the English Language in SPM; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge / Edexcel GCE A Level - Pass; ); OR
- MUET minimum Band 3
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The programme prepares graduates to take their place in any organisations finance department. Students will learn knowledge application of financial management principles to every facet of corporate accounting. Fundamental understanding of practices related to the operations and activities of financial markets through a balance of theory and hands-on learning will be achieved b the end of the programme duration. While studying, students will also explore a range of business disciplines while participating in accounting classes that will help them gain a greater understanding of accounting functions in different industries. Students will have the opportunity to try to learn new skills through internships and challenge themselves in actual professional papers.