The programme prepares graduates to take their place in any organisations’ finance department.
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Accounting / Chartered Accounting / Forensic Accounting Strategic Planning / Stockbroker Investment Products / Banking / Auditing Human Resources / Finance / Purchasing Management Information Systems / Consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 (CGPA that does not meet 2.75 but more than 2.50 may be accepted upon internal assessment); or
- Relevant professional Accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; or
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 with five (5) years working experience; or
- Other equivalent qualifications that may be accepted by the Senate.
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 5.5; or
- TOEFL with minimum score of 550
The programme prepares graduates to take their place in any organisations’ finance department. Students will learn knowledge application of financial management principles to every facet of corporate accounting. Fundamental understanding of practices related to the operations and activities of financial markets through a balance of theory and hands on learning will be achieved b the end of the programme duration. While studying, students will also explore a range of business disciplines while participating in accounting classes that will help them gain a greater understanding of accounting functions in different industries. Students will have the opportunity to try learn new skills through internships and challenge themselves in actual professional papers.