In today's fast-paced and dynamic economy, this business programme stands essentially to a leader in an organisation as it implements a strong practical, case study-based approach to the study of...
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality.
Business Executive, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, HR Executive, Recruitment Executive, Management Trainee, Training and Development
- STPM / A-Level: Pass or its equivalent with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- STAM: Pass (Level Jayyid) and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- UEC Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- Matriculation / Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Diploma/ Higher National Diploma (HND): Pass Level 4 KKM in the related field or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
In today's fast-paced and dynamic economy, this business programme stands essentially to a leader in an organisation as it implements a strong practical, case study-based approach to the study of business and management. Students are required to take a contemporary and multidimensional approach towards the problems and issues faced in business and management, implementing innovative thinking while holding strong to professional ethics. In line with the colleges mission to create world-ready graduates with an independent mind and entrepreneurial awareness for success, students are also required to study the rapidly growing start-up world and gain an understanding of the changing practices around this area of business.