The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration is the critical study of general business and management, with students exposed to modern business practices in a variety of fields old and...
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Suitable fields include strategic planning, marketing, finance, human resources, operations and supply chain management, information systems, research, consultancy and academia.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- STAM: Pass with minimum Grade Jayyid and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM; OR
- Pass Diploma or Higher National Diploma (HND) or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, KKM) or its equivalent; OR
- Pass Matriculation/ Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; Or
- Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge / Edexcel GCE A Level - Pass; ); OR
- MUET minimum Band 3
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration is the critical study of general business and management, with students exposed to modern business practices in a variety of fields old and new, from practical subjects like costing and organisational behaviour to modern sub-fields of business such as e-commerce and consumer psychology. By the end of the programme, graduates will acquire a broad knowledge of business skills and practices and possess a highly employable degree which opens doors to careers in a wide variety of fields.