This programme encompasses a range of subjects with a commitment to professional practice, creativity and employability.
Academy of Applied and Visual Arts
Web Graphic Designer, Graphic Artist, Copywriter, Digital Media/ Design Assistant, Design Technology Technician, Design Studio Assistant, Multimedia Designer, Interactive Media Designer, Production Designer, Animator etc.
- STPM / A-level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (CGPA of 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a pass in Pendidikan Seni Visual in SPM; OR
- Recognised Diploma or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a pass in Pendidikan Seni Visual in SPM; OR
- Recognized Matriculation / Foundation from Linton University College or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
- A pass in an interview and a drawing test (for the students who has not taken Pendidikan Seni Visual)
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550 ; OR
- Pass in Cambridge / Edexcel GCE A Level; OR
- MUET minimum Band 3
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
This programme encompasses a range of subjects with a commitment to professional practice, creativity and employability. It is a field of convergent practices that includes; Graphic Arts, Digital Arts and Moving Image. This programme encourages the integration of practice and theory towards experiential and problem based learning within a broad range of inter-related media. It is structured to provide a safe environment that encourages students to take risks, to experiment with ideas, to gain confidence with both thinking and making and to develop the practical skills necessary to realize their ambitions.