Our extensive and comprehensive programme produces graduates that are capable of applying the knowledge from these areas of expertise collectively into practical works.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Project Engineer, Consultant Designer, Project Manager, R & D Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Highway Engineer, Structural Engineer, Water & Environmental Engineer, Transport Planner, etc.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and Physical Science subject and a pass in English; OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Mathematics and 1 relevant Science subject; OR
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Recognized Diploma in Vocational and Technical/ Skill: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
AND Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
Our extensive and comprehensive programme produces graduates that are capable of applying the knowledge from these areas of expertise collectively into practical works. This programme gives our students a solid foundation in each discipline, allowing them to be capable of adopting solutions to the needs of the real-world and simultaneously developing the skills required for success.
Graduates from this programme are not eligible to register for professional membership with the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).