The aim of this programme is to provide students with the theoretical knowledge and principles of computer science.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Electrical Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology.
Information Technology Consultant, Management Consultant, Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Integration Consultant, Security and Privacy Consultant.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and credit in Additional Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- GCE A Level: Pass in any 2 subjects and credit in Additional Mathematics; OR
- STAM: Pass (Jayyid) and credit in Additional Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation qualification or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and credit in Additional Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Additional Mathematics; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.5 but a CGPA above 2.0 but below 2.5 may be admitted upon rigorous internal assessment process; OR
- Diploma in Science and Technology: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and credit in Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
AND Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The aim of this programme is to provide students with the theoretical knowledge and principles of computer science. It is incorporated with practical skills that are essential to supporting the needs of the modern computing industry.
This programme provides specialised technological updates and encourages students to broaden the horizons by considering the effects computer science has on the global working environment while offering the opportunity to expand on existing and new knowledge in computer applications.