Construction management is a diverse discipline that requires knowledge of construction law, material procurement, design management and strong leadership skills.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Construction Manager, Contract Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Planner
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
AND Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C; OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (56-60 overall with a minimum of 51 and above in each component)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
Construction management is a diverse discipline that requires knowledge of construction law, material procurement, design management and strong leadership skills in handling deadlines and keeping high standards in managing projects. Through this programme, students will learn the legislative, financial and economic aspects in construction management, quantity surveying, and building design, whilst also gaining the key communication skills which are necessary to shoulder a leadership positions within the industry.