The programme is based on studio design disciplines nurturing its graduates to become key creative thinkers and professional architects.
Lintons Faculty of Built Environment
Career opportunities lie in the professional areas of Architectural and Structural Draughtsman, Assistant Architect, Landscape Architect, Architect Technologist, Inspector, Lecturer, Consultant, Contractor, Junior Designer, Technical Assistant. Opportunities also exist in property development, mine-filled property development, financial and insurance institutions, government departments and academia.
- STPM / A-Level or its equivalent: Pass with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- GCE A Level: Pass in any 2 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification: Pass or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Diploma / Higher National Diploma (HND): Pass in related field or its equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Pass in Art Education at SPM or its equivalent level; OR
- Pass Portfolio Test (for those who do not take Art Education)
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550; OR
- Pass in Cambridge / Edexcel GCE A Level; OR
- MUET minimum Band 3
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
This three-year Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Architecture degree completes the First-tier of a minimum five-year formal architecture education (Part I LAM) leading towards Part II of Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM) requirements. The programme is based on studio design disciplines nurturing its graduates to become key creative thinkers and professional architects, able to meet the design challenges of our contemporary environment.