Students will be taught on the technical and conceptual skills necessary to visualize and execute business ideas.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality.
The Certificate in Business Management programme is designed to introduce students to the fundamentals of the business world. This will ensure the completion of the certificate programme, that students are able to proceed further into the Diploma or Bachelor in Business Management.
- SPM: Pass SPM with minimum credit in any 1 subject; OR
- UEC: Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in any 1 subject; OR
- O-Level Pass O-Level with minimum Grade C in any 1 subject; OR
- SKM (Level 2) in related field: Pass SKM (Level 2) in related field and pass at SPM; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
Students will be taught on the technical and conceptual skills necessary to visualize and execute business ideas that will allow them to contribute to the needs of the business industry.