The aim of this programme is to produce skilled workforce/technicians with an understanding of the basic electrical and electronic engineering principles.
Offered via Affiliated Institute - Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Electrical Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology
The aim of this programme is to produce skilled workforce/technicians with an understanding of the basic electrical and electronic engineering principles and the core technical skills to meet the demands of the relevant industries. It also serves as a platform to pursue higher study within the field.
- SPM / SPMV / GCE ‘O’ Level: Pass with minimum 1 credit and pass in Mathematics; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 1 subject and pass in Mathematics; OR
- O-Level or its equivalent: Pass with minimum Grade C in 1 subject and pass in Mathematics; OR
- SKM: Pass Level 2 in relevant fields and pass in Mathematics in SPM or its equivalent; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The programme is designed for individuals wishing to pursue a career as a technician/system support assistant in the Information Technology Industry, one who can assist the system development team and application users and troubleshoot issues by employing the basic fundamentals of information systems effectively for managing business organisations.