This program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Pertama Institute of Technology: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality.
Strategic Planning, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations and Supply Chain, Information Systems
- SPM / SPMV: Pass with a minimum of 3 credits in any subjects; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- O-Level or its equivalent: Pass with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Certificate in related field: Pass with a minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in Cambridge English/ Edexcel ‘A’ Level; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
This program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who either want to embark on the entry-level careers in the business world or to pursue the higher level studies locally or abroad.
The curriculum covers the broad syllabi typical of a rigorous diploma-level program in this field. As this course is conducted in English, students have the edge in this aspect which is critical in securing better careers in the ever-changing marketplace. Besides the academic contents, this program also provides students with the practical tools for them to excel in their chosen vocation.