The Diploma in Business Studies program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management.
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Suitable fields include strategic planning, marketing, finance, human resources, operations and supply chain management, information systems, research, consultancy and academia.
- Pass in SPM/ SPMV with at least Credit in any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject or any equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul; OR
- Pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field, and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 Credit in any subject;
- Pass a Recognized Certificate from polytechnics or Kolej Universiti Linton or its equivalent with provisional accreditation; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The Diploma in Business Studies program is structured to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who want to embark on an entry-level career in the business world or pursue higher level studies in the subject.
The Diploma in Business Studies curriculum covers the broad syllabus typical of a rigorous diploma-level program in this field. A broad knowledge of business skills and practices are gained, from theoretical studies to practical applications, accompanied by a highly participatory approach to develop an intuitive understanding of business concepts.