The Diploma in Graphic Design is designed to give students the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Offered via Affiliated Institute – Jati Institute: School of Media Art and Design
Graphic Designer, Graphic Artist, Web Graphics Designer, Sales Designer, Multimedia Graphic Designer
- SPM / SPMV / O-Level / Equivalent: Pass with minimum 3 credits / Grade C in any subject and pass in Art Education; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Pass certificate in related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- SKM: Pass in Level 3 in Art and Design and pass SPM / equivalent with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Pass in an internal interview or/and drawing test
(for students who have not taken Visual Arts Education)
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 4; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 397; or
- Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels; or
- MUET minimum band 2
The Diploma in Graphic Design is designed to give students the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to prepare them for careers in a wide variety of business environments and industries. By focusing on the broader creative industry instead of design alone, students gain broad knowledge in subjects like animation, web design and 3D design, equipping them with a creative skillset and greater future job opportunities.