The Diploma in Graphic Design is designed to give students the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Offered via Affiliated Institute Jati Institute: School of Media Art and Design
Graphic Designer, Graphic Artist, Web Graphics Designer, Sales Designer, Multimedia Graphic Designer.
- Pass SPM / SPMV with a minimum of 3 credits in any subjects; OR
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 credit and a pass in Level 3 Malaysian Skill Certificate (SKM) in Art and Design; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass O-Level or its equivalent with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass certificate in related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
- Pass in an interview and a drawing test.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The Diploma in Graphic Design is designed to give students the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to prepare them for careers in a wide variety of business environments and industries. By focusing on the broader creative industry instead of design alone, students gain broad knowledge in subjects like animation, web design and 3D design, equipping them with a creative skill set and greater future job opportunities.