The Diploma in Taxation prepares students for the rigours of a career in tax.
Offered via Affiliated Institute - Jati Institute: School of Business Accounting and Hospitality
Assistant Tax Consultant, Assistant Tax Agent, Assistant Tax Manager, Finance Controller, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Tax Auditor
- Pass SPM / SPMV with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- Pass UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- Pass O-Level or its equivalent with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects including Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- Pass certificate in related field with a minimum CGPA 2.0 and pass SPM or its equivalent with a credit in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government.
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The Diploma in Taxation prepares students for the rigours of a career in tax through studies in accounting, business law, economics and taxation. Using these subjects as pillars, students will gain an understanding of the broader regulatory framework and socio-economic context to taxation, preparing them for careers in a wide variety of fields.
Students also receive a course in academic and communicative English during their first year, helping to improve their employability in the job market, while graduates of the course are eligible to receive high levels of exemption from examinations set by the Chartered Institute of Malaysia.