Students will be exposed to the Art & Design skills relevant to the industry and to the current market.
Linton's Academy of Applied and Visual Arts
The goal of this Foundation in Art & Design programme is to provide adequate design knowledge to the students.
- SPM / SPMV: Pass with minimum 5 credits in any subjects and a pass in Pendidikan Seni Visual; OR
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- O-Level: Pass with minimum Grade C in 5 subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 5.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500; OR
- Pass in English (O-Level or equivalent to SPM 1119)
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
Students will be exposed to the Art & Design skills relevant to the industry and to the current market. Other than that, this programme ensures that students develop skills in design, implementation and evaluation appropriate to the pathway they have chosen.