This programme is designed to expose students to the basic areas of business management.
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Foundation pathway to a degree in Business.
- SPM / SPMV / O Level / Equivalent: Pass with minimum 5 credits / Grade C including Mathematics; or
- UEC: Pass with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government
International students must pass:
- IELTS Band 4; or
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 397; or
- Pass English in Cambridge/Edexcel GCE A-Levels
- MUET minimum Band 2
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
This programme is designed to expose students to the basic areas of business management. It prepares the necessary foundation for students who intend to embark on entry-level careers in the business world or pursue higher level studies locally or abroad. The programme is a suitable learning base for students who seek an understanding of the various aspects of business and the way they are related to each other.