The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through an extensive application of advanced level skills.
Faculty of Business and Accounting
Full time/ Weekend
Audit Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Store Control Manager, Finance Officer, Management Accountant, Finance Consultant, Stockbroker, Investment Analyst, Finance Analyst, Accounts Manager (Senior Executive), Security Analyst, Finance Officer / Manager, etc.
- A bachelors degree in accounting or a related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the KUL senate; OR
- A bachelors degree in accounting or a related field not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to the KUL Senate assessment; OR
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelors degree as accepted by the KUL Senate; OR.
- Other qualifications equivalent to a bachelors degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the KUL Senate; OR
- A bachelors degree in accounting or a related field below CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through an extensive application of advanced level skills related to the theory, principles and practices of accounting. Detailed knowledge of operations, activities and skills in accounting research and an enhanced understanding of financial management principles and application to corporate financial policy are emphasized greatly in this programme. A thorough of knowledge related to the operations and activities of the financial market is also incorporated into the curriculum with an applied knowledge of various specialized aspects of the accounting and finance industry. As a practical and career-oriented programme, KUL Master in Accounting and Finance guides the students to acquire knowledge and skills through self-learning, coursework and research.