The aim of this programme is to provide students with the rigorous educational background required to cope with the ever-increasing complex problems evident in modern-day construction projects....
Linton's Faculty of Built Environment
Our Masters Degree in Civil Engineering opens a wide opportunity for our graduates to work as high ranking Civil Engineer, Project Engineer, Consultant Designer, Project Manager, R&D Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Highway Engineer, Structural Engineer, Water & Environmental Engineer, Scientist, Researcher etc.
- Recognised Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.5; AND
- For the admission of the candidates with a Bachelor of Science or Technology degrees or their equivalents (non-engineering or engineering technology), a prerequisite module in Engineering and Engineering Technology must be offered to adequately prepare them for their advanced study.
- Degree holders with CGPA above 2.0 but less than 2.5 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.
Students must pass:
- IELTS with a minimum band of 6.0; OR
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 550
Visit Linton University College's official website or follow Linton University College's official Facebook page for announcements.
The aim of this programme is to provide students with the rigorous educational background required to cope with the ever-increasing complex problems evident in modern-day construction projects. To do this, students will have to be exposed to advanced and in-depth study regarding common issues with regards to structures, water and air pollution, development of highways and transportation infrastructure, soil and geotechnical engineering, mathematical modelling and overall construction project management.