This course provides the learners with knowledge, hands-on skills and implementation experience on SAP ERP Sales & Distribution Module along with a professional qualification in Enterprise...
Undergraduate (Diploma, Bachelor)
Department in IT
Full-time / Part-time
You will learn to design and implement SAP Sales & Distribution module processes for an enterprise on SAP ERP application.
This course provides the learners with knowledge, hands-on skills and implementation experience on SAP ERP Sales & Distribution Module along with a professional qualification in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems. Learners will gain in-depth knowledge of Sales & Distribution business processes within an enterprise and understand the functionality available in SAP ERP to support the Sales & Distribution processes.
Learners will gain skills and hands-on experience in designing and setting up organization structure and Sales & Distribution processes on SAP ERP.
Learners can use SAP Learning Hub & Lithan LMS for e-learning and SAP Live Access for performing simulated Lab Exercises, Module Projects and Capstone project.
Find out more at: https://www.lithan.com/products/-/product/detail/view?productId=343
1. Academic Level: STPM
2. Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5
3. Candidates who would like to pursue Masters in ERP Management course (Victoria University) after completing this Diploma course should have any of the following qualifications while enrolling to this Diploma course:
- Bachelor Degree with IT specialization; work experience in Business IT is not mandatory or
- Bachelor Degree with non-IT specialization; mandatory 2 years working experience in Business IT roles or
- Diploma with IT specialization; mandatory 3 years working experience in Business IT roles or
- Diploma with non-IT specialization; mandatory 5 years working experience in Business IT roles
- Fresh graduates, with a qualification that specializes in Supply Chain Management or in Programming, can be considered for admission to this course, after going through an Oral Assessment.