ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants.
This qualification is a wide-ranged program focused in building financial management skills and equips professionals with the knowledge and skills to be effective in finding business solutions.
- 2 Credits in STPM/ A Level/ Equivalent OR
- 5Bs in UEC, inclusive of English and Mathematics OR
- 70.00 ATAR in Australian Year 12 OR
- 60% in Canadian International Matriculation Programme (CIMP) OR
- 60% in any approved foundation qualification OR
- CAT qualification OR
- 3 pass in LCCI Higher Stage/ Level OR
- Bachelor's Degree from an approved university at the discretion of ACCA, UK AND
- 5 Credits in SPM/ O Level/ Equivalent, inclusive of English and Math
- English Proficiency Requirement- MUET Band 2, IELTS 5.5 OR TOEFL 550
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability.
The curriculum includes tax, audit and business law as well as the core accountancy subjects. Through ACCA, students will have access to an unrivaled global network that is respected by employers and will be in charge of their own studies and career.