This programme will involve students in context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages and convention and meeting management.
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
*Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
May & October
The tourism industry in Malaysia is one of the fastest growing industries being the second main national economy contributor. As this sector grows, there will be a greater emphasis and commitment to expand and improve tourism products and services. This programme will involve students in context of travel-related business, such as marketing, foreign languages and convention and meeting management. Special emphasis is placed on the development of interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills. Graduates would have developed a mature understanding of their field through field trips locally and internationally as well as industrial attachment.