This programme aims to produce graduates with effective communication skills and fundamental knowledge of the English Language, as well as the skills in drama.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B)
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subject
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects .
- Must include SPM Grade B in English Language AND Must include O Level Grade B in English Language AND must include UEC Grade B4 English Language
September, December, March
This programme aims to produce graduates with effective communication skills and fundamental knowledge of the English Language, as well as the skills in drama, to perform and communicate competently and effectively for professional employment in any organization where the English Language is required as the medium of communication. This unique combination of both the practically of the English Language as a vital language tool and the richness of performing arts will provide graduates with a competitive advantage of possessing a good command of the language, as well as creative skills and talents.