This programme aims to produce graduates with effective communication skills and fundamental knowledge of the English Language, as well as the skills in drama.
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B)
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Grade B/ O Level Grade B / UEC Grade B4 in English Language
This programme aims to produce graduates with effective communication skills and fundamental knowledge of the English Language, as well as the skills in drama, to perform and communicate competently and effectively for professional employment in any organization where the English Language is required as the medium of communication. This unique combination of both the practically of the English Language as a vital language tool and the richness of performing arts will provide graduates with a competitive advantage of possessing a good command of the language, as well as creative skills and talents.