This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and dispositions necessary.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Business with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language*
*Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E (Pass) in O Level English Language/ Grade C in UEC English Language.
March, May & October
This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and dispositions necessary for pursuing a demanding career in the highly competitive domestic and international banking and finance industry.