This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and dispositions necessary.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics and English Language
- SAM:ATAR 70 and min. Grade B in 2 relevant subjects OR
- CPU: Min. 70% in 6 relevant subjects TAR/ TAR UC foundation in Arts (Track A) with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
* Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to produce graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and core competencies and dispositions necessary for pursuing a demanding career in the highly competitive domestic and international banking and finance industry.