This programme aims to provide students with thorough and rigorous learning of financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, and many more.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Accounting with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language*
(1) - (6) must include MUET Band 2 or replaced with IELTS Band Score 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550^
*Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E (Pass) in O Level English Language/ Grade C in UEC English Language.
^Exempted for students whose programme full medium of instruction is in English.
This programme aims to provide students with thorough and rigorous learning of financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, taxation, audit & assurance, IT applications in accounting, professional values & ethics and corporate governance and their applications in the context of business organisations as well as the compliance framework required under the relevant authorities.