This programme aims to provide students with thorough and rigorous learning of financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, and many more.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics and English Language
- Min. MUET Band 2 or replaced with IELTS Band Score 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550(Paper-based)/ 213 (Computer-based)/ 79 (Internet-based)
* Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to provide students with thorough and rigorous learning of financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, taxation, audit & assurance, IT applications in accounting, professional values & ethics and corporate governance and their applications in the context of business organisations as well as the compliance framework required under the relevant authorities.