This programme encompasses the basic knowledge and practical skills of advertising, media and communication.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
SPM Pass / O Level Grade C in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme encompasses the basic knowledge and practical skills of advertising, media and communication. This programme aims not only to produce advertising personnel who can apply the relevant skills in the field of advertising, but also to offer students a greater depth of knowledge and practical skills in terms of management and persuasive communication, preparing students to join a competitive and dynamic industry. Student will also develop a critical understanding and appreciation of the advertising profession, in addition to acquiring relevant computer software skills.