This programme entails knowledge and skills for the technical understanding, writing, scripting, presenting and organising of traditional and new broadcast media.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in English Language
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme entails knowledge and skills for the technical understanding, writing, scripting, presenting and organising of traditional and new broadcast media. There are also specific courses designed to enhance the depth of knowledge and appreciation of the broadcast communication industry, like Film Appreciation, Criticism and Interpretation, Cinematography and Visual Communication, Production and Multimedia, Radio Journalism, Communication Technology, Communication Theories as well as application in Audio, Television and Video Production.