This programme entails knowledge and skills for the technical understanding, writing, scripting, presenting and organising of traditional and new broadcast media.
Faculty of Communication and Creative Industries
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language
May & October
This programme entails knowledge and skills for the technical understanding, writing, scripting, presenting and organising of traditional and new broadcast media. There are also specific courses designed to enhance the depth of knowledge and appreciation of the broadcast communication industry, like Film Appreciation, Criticism and Interpretation, Cinematography and Visual Communication, Production and Multimedia, Radio Journalism, Communication Technology, Communication Theories as well as application in Audio, Television and Video Production.