This programme is designed for students who wish to develop a career in journalism with an emphasis on producing graduates that are highly employable in the media world.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in English Language
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme is designed for students who wish to develop a career in journalism with an emphasis on producing graduates that are highly employable in the media world. The programme offers a teaching and experiential learning experience that prepares students with enhanced and progressive skills for professional media reporting. With its hands-on approach, the programme nurtures graduates that are fast-learners for an evolving media world and to meet the changing demands and challenges of the industry.