This is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide essential academic base in the discipline of construction management, construction economics and property development needed in the...
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A^ and credit in SPM Mathematics
- A Level - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects whcih must include Mathematics and 1 other subject listed in Schedule A^
- SAM - ATAR 70 which must include Grade B in one mathematics subject
- UEC - 5 Grade B which must include: one mathematics subject and 4 other subjects listed in Schedule A^
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track A) OR Relevant Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)#
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)# accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
#Graduates with CGPA below 2.5000 are required to sit and pass a Qualifying Test.
*Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
This is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide essential academic base in the discipline of construction management, construction economics and property development needed in the construction industry. This programme focuses on planning, co-ordination and control of the construction project from inception till completion stage; managing financial issues of the project; managing the production of design, tender, contract and construction drawing including tender and contract documents; managing the selection of appropriate procurement system, contractual arrangement and tendering method which satisfies the client's needs in terms of time, cost, quality and legal aspects; and managing the contractual issues. Students will be exposed to International Construction, Value Management, Project Management as well as Risk Management.