This is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide essential academic base in the discipline of construction management, construction economics and property development needed in the...
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A AND minimum Credit in SPM Mathematics
- A Level with minimum Grade C in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and ONE other subject listed in Schedule A
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects which must include minimum 70% in one Mathematics subject
- UEC with minimum 5 Grade B which must include Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics (I or II) and FOUR other subjects listed in Schedule A, and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC Foundation in Science (Track A/B), Foundation in Arts (Track A) OR relevant Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E in English Language
STPM : Geografi, Ekonomi, Perakaunan, Mathematics (M), Mathematics (T), Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Pengajian Perniagaan, Pengajian Am, Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah and any other relevant technical subjects.
A Level : Applied Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Law, Psychology, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Mathematics-Further, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computing, Business Studies and any other relevant technical subjects.
UEC Qualification : Malay Language, English Language, Chinese Language, History, Geography, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics (I), Advanced Mathematics (II), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computing and Information Technology, Business Studies, Book Keeping and Accounts and any other relevant technical subjects.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This is a multi-discipline programme designed to provide essential academic base in the discipline of construction management, construction economics and property development needed in the construction industry. This programme focuses on planning, co-ordination and control of the construction project from inception till completion stage; managing financial issues of the project; managing the production of design, tender, contract and construction drawing including tender and contract documents; managing the selection of appropriate procurement system, contractual arrangement and tendering method which satisfies the client's needs in terms of time, cost, quality and legal aspects; and managing the contractual issues. Students will be exposed to International Construction, Value Management, Project Management as well as Risk Management.