This programme equips students with the requisite theoretical knowledge and experiential skills to work in a myriad of sectors such as public affairs and the media industry.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in English Language
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade C in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme equips students with the requisite theoretical knowledge and experiential skills to work in a myriad of sectors such as public affairs and the media industry. This provides an expansive platform for corporate communication graduates to enter the commercial, service-oriented, governmental and multi-national corporations. In addition, this programme inculcates in its graduates practical expertise in formulating communication, media and marketing strategies, managing and running events, producing corporate write-ups and promotional materials, as well as organising publicity events and exhibitions.