The programme equips students with industry-driven innovative and competent skills to create creative multimedia contents.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- Relevant Diploma (with CGPA 2.5000)
- Graduates with CGPA below 2.5000 are required to sit and pass a specified portfolio test and interview.
- CPU with 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- SAM with ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E/ UEC Grade C in English Language.**
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The Bachelor of Creative Multimedia (Honours) in Multimedia Design programme equips students with industry-driven innovative and competent skills to create creative multimedia contents. With emphasis on knowledge and skills in studio-based design processes and techniques, graduates will have a wide range of career options in various media-related industries. The programme also constantly makes progressive technological improvements in line with industry developments as well as design trends to ensure that graduates are able to thrive and be adaptable in an ever-evolving industry. We are locally and internationally recognised; graduates are widely accepted by local and creative industries overseas. The programme actively supports participation in creative workshops, events, and competitions and students projects have won numerous awards. The programme also includes a 3-month internship period, allowing students to practically experience and involve themselves in managing industrial level projects.