The programme will prepare you to be a competent engineer well equipped to meet the challenges of a very fast moving industry.
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- STPM with minimum 2 Passes in Mathematics and Physics
- A-Levels with minimum 2 Passes in Mathematics and Physics
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in Physics and one Mathematics subject, Pass in 5 relevant subjects
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects which must include Physics and one Mathematics subject
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and Physics
- TAR UC Foundation in Science Track A
- Relevant Diploma
- Must include SPM Credit/O Level Grade C/UEC Grade B in English Language/MUET Band 3/IELTS Band 5.0/TOEFL Score 500 (Paper-based)/ 173 (Computer-based)/ 59 (Internet-based)/ equivalent
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
Electrical and Electronic Engineering shows you how a touch screen responds to your fingers, how your GPS knows exactly where you are and how electricity arrives at your doorstep with a flick of a switch from a power plant hundreds of kilometers away. Electrical and Electronic devices are everywhere, rapidly changing the way we live our lives. It is the leading sector in Malaysia's industry. The programme will prepare you to be a competent engineer well equipped to meet the challenges of a very fast moving industry. Emphasis of the programme is on sustainable design, development and commercialisation of a wide range of electrical & electronic products and services. This includes consumer electronics, intelligent control systems, electrical energy, power systems and electrical machines.