Graduates of this programme are involved in almost every possible industry at levels from applications development to manufacturing to advanced research.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- STPM - Full Pass in Physics and one mathematics subject
- A Level - Pass in Physics and Mathematics
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in Physics and one mathematics subject AND Pass in 5 relevant subjects
- UEC - 5 Grade B in the relevant subjects which must include Physics and one mathematics subject
- TAR UC - Foundation in Engineering OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language*
*Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/ Grade D or Grade E (Pass) in O Level English Language/ Grade C in UEC English Language.
March, May & October
Mechatronics combines mechanical, electronics and software engineering in the design, development and control of diverse systems used in a range of industries including manufacturing, medicine and the service industries. Examples of mechatronics systems include aircraft, dishwashers, motor vehicles, automated manufacturing plants, robots of all types, and many others. Graduates are therefore involved in almost every possible industry at levels from applications development to manufacturing to advanced research.