This programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills, critical thinking skills, creativity and innovation in the hospitality as well as catering industry.
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
*Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
May & October
This programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills, critical thinking skills, creativity and innovation in the hospitality as well as catering industry. It will produce graduates that are competent in hospitality and catering management with relevant theoretical knowledge to give professional and ehtical services to the public. It also aims to inculcate in students the practice of reliable work culture, keeping mind accountability to the community in terms of safe and responsible hospitality and catering management.