This programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills, critical thinking skills, creativity and innovation in the hospitality as well as catering industry.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subject
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects .
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills, critical thinking skills, creativity and innovation in the hospitality as well as catering industry. It will produce graduates that are competent in hospitality and catering management with relevant theoretical knowledge to give professional and ehtical services to the public. It also aims to inculcate in students the practice of reliable work culture, keeping mind accountability to the community in terms of safe and responsible hospitality and catering management.