This programme is aimed to guide students through a progression route for rapid advancement in their career within the industry upon graduation.
Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade C in English Language
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subject
- TARC/ TAR UC Foundation in Arts (Track A/B) OR relevant Diploma
- Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E in English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
The hospitality industry is diverse in nature and provides abundant job opportunities worldwide. This programme is aimed to guide students through a progression route for rapid advancement in their career within the industry upon graduation. Technical skills in both food and beverage and rooms divisions as well as managerial and personal skills are incorporated into the programme to facilitate employment opportunities among local or international establishments.