This programme is aimed to guide students through a progression route for rapid advancement in their career within the industry upon graduation.
Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
*Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
May & October
The hospitality industry is diverse in nature and provides abundant job opportunities worldwide. This programme is aimed to guide students through a progression route for rapid advancement in their career within the industry upon graduation. Technical skills in both food and beverage and rooms divisions as well as managerial and personal skills are incorporated into the programme to facilitate employment opportunities among local or international establishments.