This programme equips students with essential knowledge and skills in quantity surveying practices.
Faculty of Built Environment
- STPM - Full Passes in 3 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A^
- A Level - Passes in 3 relevant subjects listed in Schedule A^
- SAM - ATAR 70 and Grade B in 2 relevant subjects which must include one mathematics subject
- UEC - 5 Grade B which must include
- one mathematics subject
- either Malay Language or English Language, with minimum Grade C in the other subject
- other subjects listed in Schedule A^
- TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track A) (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) OR Relevant Diploma
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(1), (2) and (3) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Credit in either Bahasa Malaysia or English Language, with minimum pass in the other subject / O Level Grade C in English Language / UEC Grade B in either Malay Language or English Language with minimum Grade C in the other subject
May & October
This programme equips students with essential knowledge and skills in quantity surveying practices such as preparing project feasibility study, handling financial issues of the project; preparing tender and contract documents including measurement of construction works and pricing; evaluation and selection of appropriate procurement system, contractual arrangement and tendering method which satisfies the client's needs in term of time, cost, quality and legal aspects; and advising the contractual issues based on general contract principles of Building Contract as well as general legal principles of Contract Law, Sale of Goods Act and Law of Tort.