This programme aims to produce competitive graduates with intellectual, creative & cognitive skills & with strong entrepreneurial spirit necessary for the growing retail industry.
Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level with Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in 2 relevant subjects
- CPU minimum 70% in 6 relevant subjects
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject and English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC foundation in Arts (Track A) OR relevant Diploma
* Grade B and above in AELE0364 English Language (1119 Level) conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E in O Level English Language/Grade C in UEC English Language.
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme aims to produce competitive graduates with intellectual, creative and cognitive skills and with strong entrepreneurial spirit necessary for the growing retail industry.