This programme is a multi-disciplinary blend with Management Mathematics as the major, Computing as minor & Business Management as associated study.
Faculty of Applied Sciences and Computing
- STPM with a Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics
- A Level with minimum Grade C in 2 relevant subjects which must include Mathematics
- SAM ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in one Mathematics subject
- CPU 70% average in 6 relevant subjects which must include minimum 70% in one Mathematics subject
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 5 relevant subjects which must include Advanced Mathematics (I or II) and minimum Grade C in English Language
- TAR/ TAR UC Foundation in Science (Track A) OR Diploma in Science (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) OR Diploma in Computer Science & Statistics OR Diploma in Computer Science & Management Mathematics OR Diploma in Computer Science & Computer Mathematics
- Other equivalent qualifications accredited by MQA
- SPM Credit / O Level Grade C in Mathematics
- SPM Pass / O Level Grade E English Language
- SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
- Students with 3-4 relevant credits in SPM/Grade C in 3-4 relevant subjects in O Level may be considered for the Diploma programmes offered at the Perak Branch Campus (PK), Johor Branch Campus (JH), Pahang Faculty Branch (PH) and Sabah Faculty Branch (SB).
For detailed minimum entry requirements for each programme, please refer to the respective Faculty/Centre Brochure.
September, December, March
This programme is a multi-disciplinary blend with Management Mathematics as the major, Computing as minor and Business Management as associated study. Management Mathematics covers mathematical techniques for business management, including resource allocation and planning, optimisation, project management, quantitative decision, applied statistics, quality control and financial mathematics. Computing courses prepare students for software design and development including skills on programming and information management. This programme also prepares graduates to branch into other disciplines for further academic pursuit such as master in business management, statistics, and information technology. It also lays the foundation for graduates to achieve further professional qualifications in actuary, financial planning, financial analysis and risk management.