This programme is a multi-disciplinary blend with Management Mathematics as the major, Computing as minor & Business Management as associated study.
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- STPM - Full Passes in 2 relevant subjects
- A Level - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
- SAM - ATAR 70 and minimum Grade B in one mathematics subject
- UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects which must include Advanced Mathematics/ Advanced Mathematics (I or II)
- TAR UC - Foundation in Science (Track A) OR Diploma in Science (Computer Science & Management Mathematics) (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)^ OR Diploma in Science (Computer Science & Computer Mathematics) (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)^
- Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)^ accredited by MQA
(1), (2) and (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language*
^ Graduates with CGPA below 2.5000 are required to sit and pass a Qualifying Test.
*Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
This programme is a multi-disciplinary blend with Management Mathematics as the major, Computing as minor and Business Management as associated study. Management Mathematics covers mathematical techniques for business management, including resource allocation and planning, optimisation, project management, quantitative decision, applied statistics, quality control and financial mathematics. Computing courses prepare students for software design and development including skills on programming and information management. This programme also prepares graduates to branch into other disciplines for further academic pursuit such as master in business management, statistics, and information technology. It also lays the foundation for graduates to achieve further professional qualifications in actuary, financial planning, financial analysis and risk management.